Sunday, January 13, 2019

Decisions of the heart


Choice the no.1 action and was first given from the creation, and the freedom is a decision to follow by the laws of the land and the guide lines of God.
There are occasions that come upon our lives that may be not by choice but being at the wrong place at wrong time. Sometimes I do not hav that ability to hav that freedom to be able to decide between other options. For instance I did not hav the freedom to be a part of my natural family, but did have the ability to create my own lineage through my decisions who I believed I would be happy and have the enjoyment until the end of my natural life. Then together we had a desire to carry on our live by adding another life we can our live and be and example and create and have a life if joy and happiness by a complete life living by the fruits of the spirit that was displayed through the greatest example who ever walked this planet, who by choice was created by the all mighty Father that is his only begotten. Through the life he walked going through trials and tribulations his decision was to fulfill Gods desires and wishes to behold all his creations with other individuals and share the great ideas he has displayed and has not been discovered by the human eyes yet.

The way I felt I should hav been treated and was not in my past, the choices of educational and financial moves in my life. If things turned out without my option, then my decisions for the future to learn not just what or how to do things or how not to. 

Through my life living by the “ fruits of the spirit” to love, honor and cherish my greatest commitment to my wife to live my life with, to share all my heart and give all I can was and still is my goal to achieve as long as I can. 
To call ones friend is an expression to live by someone with desire and intent to be with and try to help and enjoy time we have together. Usually it will be mutual enjoyments wither it may be sports, business or just time to share  how to decide with the same goal to follow a Godly path and learn more of God’s way to live. Other ones ideas can be helpful to understand more in-depth thoughts and ensiles of mutual  ideas
Contrary ideas and going against can cause splinters and scares without open hearts and minds to share each other’s thoughts by listening and caring other perspectives. The only way to learn is by having an opportunity to study the unsure directions ones may be looking towards. 
Exchanging various opinions may help educate the unknown searches and trajectories of future decisions that may come without foresight.
Accumulating other considerations without a first thought to be in defense, may help learn from other directions and channels that may have not been seeking towards. 
Having concerns for others hearts that may have difficulties  without having ideas of finding a way to walk in looking for their needs and uncertainties in life. 
Having a heart filled with love and charity is being by individuals with struggles of life, having concerns for others to help is a key through living by the “fruits of the spirit.”
Knowing God is love and his decision to have a advocate to extend into our hearts by displaying Christ for our mediator and example to have faith in Jehovah The Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment