Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Forgiving Hearts

A life can be like the shoes you wear, depending on what the event or daily activities oschedule then usually they may changed to fit the outfit.I know in my trade standing on my feet at times all day I need shoes that are comfortable with quality supportive souls for my feet to last all day standing.If it is a day I may be just casual it really does not matter. At times I may go out wearing an outfit more dressed up I will change again.I know playing sports as long as I have, I have worn different shoes for the sport I was playing that day. In basketball and tennis I usually I will wear ones to support for my ankles, baseball and football cleats are better for traction and speed for my support. At least now they are more comfortable and hold together longer.In my daily walk my attempt in attitude oheart and mind towards everyone, I should have an humble and peaceful manner in life.If I live my life with an charitable spirit of heart looking with desire to help and serve, usually an open mind will take me farther to achieve more goals I plan to be successful with joy and pleasure.Just like tying my shoes they will be tighter and laced more securely so they will not come loose while being active.Over time hearts can become little more insecure and forgetful from past times of enjoyment ones shared.The past may be hard to forget but if I would try it may be easier for me to continue and press on. The best thing about the past it can be very educational to repeat or not to. Either way to continue on with desire to engage to have a greater life then searching for a higher plateau of success that will lead to an stronger life you desire.A heart with forgiveness and acceptance without complete ideas or perspective to succeed , than mercy will be the best way to start new journeys ahead together with ones searching for strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment