Monday, December 28, 2009

A thought of having Alzheimer’s ?

This might sound astounding, but it could be a interesting way to go.
Here's my thought, -
I had a Grandfather pass away with this disease.
And I was around to see his life continue to increase with this disease, from the beginning until his passing.
But studying this problem developed in his life,
I saw ones feel sorry for him.
Maybe ones in the Family or his friends, had a little
more trouble coping with this situation he was living in.
And watching him as the disease continued to take over his life,
in the late years he seemed happy still.
I'm sure at the beginning as this disease started developing he struggled,
while it increased until it was in full control of his life he was happy.
Every time I was around him he seemed happy.
In most cases of ones with this illness, they might become violent.
I'm thankful this was not his problem.
But my thought was even during this duration, he was oblivious to all negativism of the problems around him in this world.
This will take place, " this will be my goal to see this fulfilled."
That ones would have this peace in their lives, as it was in my Grandfather's life until the end.
Our troubles and problems of life that is upon us, our lives will have a chance to live in peace.with the power of a higher source.
I know this sounds like it is impossible, but with faith one day it will be possible. This will be the aspect of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment